Corporate Responsibility Revolution: Strategy to Success
Date: March 25, 2015
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: The Hub Cira Centre: 2929 Arch St., Philadelphia, PA 19104
Contact Katelyn Gross for details
on future seminars.
Not Sustainability 101!
Tad Radzinski, recognized industry expert, has developed this seminar as an interactive workshop for participants to work directly on accelerating their specific sustainability programs. Bring your existing Corporate Responsibility strategy including questions, challenges, and current achievements, and gain powerful insight and skills to develop and prioritize concrete steps to further advance your organization.
Utilizing years of applied experience, Tad employs a full circle approach that can be tailored to your business or organization. The interactive environment allows for collaborative problem solving that helps you reach your specific objectives and benefit from the collective wisdom of the group.
You should attend this seminar to:
- Refine Your Sustainability Focus - When allocating your budget, it is crucial to focus efforts on initiatives that meet your goals and provide quick returns. Attending this seminar will help you prioritize sustainability goals, identify specific targets, and develop concrete steps to accomplish your objectives.
- Turn Theory into Practice - Enhancing your
program will help you realize tangible results. The seminar will not only identify sustainability challenges, but will enable you to move the needle forward. With a focus on practicality, the skills learned in this seminar will be directly applicable, and you will leave with actionable tools to advance your Corporate Responsibility program.
- Keep Your Company Relevant - You know your business, but it can be challenging to keep up with current sustainability developments, policies, and standards. Turn to a Corporate Responsibility expert for valuable insight, evolving consumer concerns, and key market drivers. This seminar will keep you and your organization cutting edge and relevant. Be at the forefront of your industry, capture market share, and stay profitable.
This valuable program focuses on six steps to optimize and refine your program to take you from Strategy to Success. Click the topic titles below for pre-seminar video content:
Registration and Continental Breakfast
- Recognizing Risks, Identifying Opportunities Succeeding in the Green Marketplace
- Benchmarking and Measurement Evaluating Where You Are, Determining Where Youre Going
- Materiality Prioritizing Sustainability in Your Strategic Business Plan
- Formulating the Framework Designing Your Corporate Responsibility Program
- From Strategy to Success Ensuring Effective Implementation
- Vision to Value The Profit in Corporate Responsibility
In addition to vital, industry-leading insight, this seminar provides:
- The Corporate Responsibility Revolution electronic workbook including seminar materials, group activity worksheets, and all presentation slides
- Interactive workshops to share best practices and develop an action plan with concrete next steps to advance your sustainability program
- Networking with industry leaders
- Pre-seminar relevant video blogs and monthly webinars
- BONUS Educational materials on key industry topics, including:
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Product Design
- Building Energy Efficiency
- Life Cycle Assessments and Environmental Product Declarations
Upon registration, you will receive a questionnaire to assist in refining the seminar to meet specific participant objectives. This comprehensive seminar is designed to deliver the most relevant, immediately applicable material and provide demonstrated value to all attendees.
Seminar registration filled. Contact Katelyn Gross for information on future events.
"[Tad's program is] fantastic; real-world and relevant information that was presented in a straightforward, easy to follow manner. Tad's a compelling speaker, as he's informative AND entertaining; he de-mystifies the path to sustainability from a business perspective, and shows how incorporating this ethic directly benefits the bottom line. I'll be a regular viewer of his content from now on."
Michael S. Di Tizio, Compliance and Standards Specialist,
Canon Solutions America